SPAAR Affiliate Members play a vital role in the Association, a role that is becoming increasingly more active.
Affiliate Membership at SPAAR is a special type of membership reserved for individuals who are not licensed Real Estate Professionals, but who have an interest in becoming involved with the Association, engaging with their communities, growing their networks through supporting REALTORS® with resources, services, and programs.
Affiliate members at SPAAR include mortgage bankers, closing coordinators, home inspectors, home warranty representatives, insurance agents, moving services, photographers or videographers, staging or interior design companies and web design companies, and more.
Membership is on an individual basis, not a corporate/company-wide membership.
Make the right connections with the Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS’® 7,800+ REALTOR® members and 330+ Affiliate Members. With more than 130 years of experience, SPAAR knows how to connect you with the right players in the field to grow your business.
- Inclusion in the ‘Find an Affiliate’ Search Directory, available via spaar.com – a complete online profile with name, company, photo, and contact information.
- Inclusion in the Affiliate Member Directory page on SPAAR’s Community Campus – SPAAR’s virtual classroom/meeting campus site.
- Subscription to the SPAAR eNews (Monday) and Education & Events newsletter (Thursday) via email.
- Members-only Facebook group for virtual networking with SPAAR members to offer your expertise. Note: no solicitation or promotion is allowed in this private group.
Promotion & Networking Opportunities
- Priority marketing opportunities through sponsorships are available for a variety of events (examples below).
- Annual Inaugural Celebration (Winter Social)
- Charitable Fundraising events
- Metro YPN networking breakfasts (Good Morning SPAAR!)
- New Member Orientation (register to network with new members each month)
- SPAAR newsletter and social media advertising – for promotion of events held at SPAAR offices or co-hosted events for free. For other promotions, see SPAAR’s Advertising contract.
- Industry-expertise Instructor opportunities for educational presentations or continuing education courses for MN real estate licensees (if eligible)
Resources and More
- Current membership rosters available by request (no emails provided)
- Find a REALTOR® search directory via your SPAAR membership portal.
- Classroom and Meeting Room complimentary rental – SPAAR members may enjoy complimentary use of our meeting rooms, board room, and classroom for meetings. Advance reservation and contract required.
- Access to Electronic Supra keys (if eligible)
- Twin Cities Area Market Statistics
- SPAAR Committee member opportunities – Get Involved!
- Awards and Recognition
- Two charitable organizations to be a part of and help make meaningful differences in your community – Give Back through Toys for Joy or The Realtors® Charitable Foundation
A Year of Opportunity
What does a year of SPAAR events and education look like? Many opportunities throughout the year at varying events for sponsorship include media exposure, networking, in-person and virtual presentations, and more.
The Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® sponsorship options include both annual packages and a la carte choices. With more than 7,800 members, SPAAR offers a network environment of successful professionals in which you can develop enduring relationships and a positive impact on the growth of your business. Whether your goal is to reach a specific segment of the REALTOR® community, such as broker or newly licensed agents, or want to build brand awareness through increased visibility over a multi-month or annual period, SPAAR has a variety of media-based and in-person marketing opportunities available to assist you in reaching your business goals.
The Annual Sponsorship Program provides the most consistent marketing over the course of the year. If you prefer to take each event as it comes, we’ve displayed a list of our annual events and sponsorship opportunities for your convenience. Sponsorships must be paid in full prior to any marketing services provided by SPAAR.