Locate the forms, new member information and other resources you need to make the most of your membership.
Get started on becoming a member, updating your information, opening a new office and more.
New Member Orientation
We give you the keys. You open the door. Learn about what to expect from your New Member Orientation.
Maintain your SPAAR membership with info on how to renew your membership.
There are a number of benefits to your local, state and national Realtor® membership. Check these resources out!
Here are resources from the National Association of REALTORS®, Minnesota Realtors® and other SPAAR partners.
Association Policies and Bylaws
Association Neutrality Policy
The Saint Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) is a 501 ©(6) trade association dedicated to providing products and services to Realtors throughout the Twin Cities area. Supporting member business success and protection of property rights are core values of the association. As members by definition are competitors in the market place, but simultaneously cooperate with other agents and brokerages to serve the best interests of consumers, it is critical that licensees can join together to advance the overall interests of the industry in a secure, neutral and comfortable environment. SPAAR facilities and events, therefore, must be a meeting ground that is industry-centric and company-neutral.
To that end, the following will apply to SPAAR facilities and events:
- Any action or discussion that may be perceived as in violation of applicable antitrust laws is strictly prohibited. Any offenders will be immediately expelled.
- All actions and conduct of members must be consistent with the Realtor Code of Ethics, Minnesota license laws and Department of Commerce regulations.
- Professional demeanor and a respectful attitude must be exhibited at all times.
- SPAAR encourages use of our facilities by other industry partners and expects them to also comply with these standards.
- Likewise, on a space available basis SPAAR facilities are available for brokerage classes, events and meetings.
- However, there shall be no solicitation, recruiting of agents, discussion of differing company benefits or other suggestions of re-affiliation directed toward new agents or agents licensed to a competing brokerage.
Note: The Board of Directors shall periodically direct the Management Team to suggest what fees, if any, will be charged for use of SPAAR facilities by non-SPAAR groups.
No Show Fee Policy
ADOPTED JULY, 2019
A no-show fee will be charged to members who do not cancel their registration for free course offerings 24 hours in advance of the class. Staff will review extenuating circumstance on a case by case basis. The purpose of this fee is to encourage cancellation prior to the class freeing up registrations for other members.
Read the governing document for SPAAR here.
From keeping yourself safe in everyday real estate situations to protecting your clients and their properties, make safety an everyday practice with education, tools and tips from SPAAR.