SPAAR's 2023 Winter Social at The Saint Paul Hotel brought together nearly 200 members and guests for dinner, awards and installations.
Brianne Lawrence became 2023 SPAAR President as 2022 SPAAR President Mark Mason shared reflections from his year. Amy Peterson stepped into the President-elect role and Jennifer Livingston was named Treasurer. In addition to Brianne, Amy, Jennifer and Mark, the 2023 Board of Directors also includes: Diana Allen, Angela Brasel, Erica Brodd, Jason Cassel, Joshua Drivdahl, Chelsea Erickson, Patti Jo Fitzpatrick, Anita Hill, Mike Hunstad, Tony Khambata, Charlie LeFebvre, Adriana Martinez, Danielle Pelton, Patrick Ruble, Nicko Spehn and Colin Voerding.
A special awards presentation honored this year's REALTOR® Emeritus as well as Class of 2022 Leadership SPAAR graduates.
A number of awards were a highlight of the Winter Social including the following:
• 2022 REALTOR® of the Year: Robbie Grossman
• 2022 William Tschohl/James Stanton Distinguished Service: SPAAR Facilities Workgroup comprised of Jerry Teeson (chair), Laura Lee Berger, Bob Clark, Bob Day, Tony Maurer and Tom Wiener.
• 2022 Good Neighbor: Bonnie Carlson
• 2022 Affiliate of the Year: Shelley Johnson
• 2022 Rising Stars: Nichole Hayden and Nicko Spehn
Congratulations to all!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.