YOUR RESOURCE FOR QUICK TIPS, TRICKS, AND TUTORIALS
What is Microlearning?
Sometimes referred to as microcourses, tutorials, and other names, SPAAR's Microlearning Library is designed for busy professionals on-the-go in a convenient self-paced format that is available 24/7. These self-learning videos range from a few minutes to a half hour in length, are focused on a specific topic, and are not approved for real estate continuing education. For a more in-depth look at tips, tricks, and tutorials on a variety of tools and learning topics, you can find recommended CE courses at the end of each Microlearning video.
Some categories of videos include...
- .REALTOR™ Domain Naming Guidelines
- Cancel a Showing with the ShowingTime Mobile App
- Edit Listings with the HomeSpotter App
- Leave Feedback with the ShowingTime Mobile App
- I am a REALTOR®
- Material Facts Disclosure
- Understanding Agency Relationships
- Multiple Language Resources For Real Estate
- Customizing Your Add/Edit Preferences
- How to Add a Team in Add/Edit
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Neighborhoods
- Reverse Prospecting for Listing Agents
- The Basics of Measuring A Home
- Supra eKEY Agent Alert
- Supra eKEY – Authorization Codes
- Supra: How to Assign a Listing to a Keybox
... and more! The Library is growing, so check back often!
For a complete list of video categories, visit the Microlearning Library page to learn more.