What is SPAAR Toastmasters?
Toastmasters is a nonprofit educational organization that operates clubs worldwide to promote communication and public speaking skills. And, since 2019, SPAAR has a club for you!
- Communication and leadership skills development
- Impromptu speaking opportunities
- Meeting management skills
- Self-paced program
- Constructive evaluation
- Speech development
- Support from club members
- Positive and fun learning environment
SPAAR Toastmasters meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month from 1-2pm at SPAAR (325 Roselawn Ave E).
Contact Jennifer Kovacich at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.