The Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® (SPAAR) REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) in September 2020 was pleased to endorse:
- Julie Braastad for Anoka County Board of Commissioners
- Mark Foster for Birchwood Village City Council
- Nicole Frethem for Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
- Bobby Goldman for Arden Hills City Council
- Brad Greskowiak for Coon Rapids City Council
- Matthew Howe for Lake Elmo City Council
- Eric Langness for Forest Lake City Council
- Carol Mueller for Mounds View Mayor
- Kyle Palmer for Pine City City Council
- Victoria Reinhardt for Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
- Katie Werman-Roche for Chisago County Board of Commissioner
“SPAAR & RPAC are proud to support candidates who will work hand-in-hand with us to advance real homeownership and private property rights in SPAAR’s jurisdiction,” said SPAAR President Patrick Ruble.
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.