NorthstarMLS announced that starting on Monday, July 10, at 10pm, the Add/Edit and Roster systems will be unavailable for maintenance and updates for approximately two hours. There will be notices posted to the message boards on all front-end MLS systems notifying subscribers.
NorthstarMLS understands the inconvenience of downtime with this tool so, to minimize frequency of implementing updates, it selected a time when usability is typically lower.
Below is a list of improvements with this update:
- Updated “help” for open houses and added a placeholder for open house URLs.
- Open houses cannot be added more than six months in the future; messaging made clearer when a user tries to add an open house beyond six months into the future.
- Using the “tab” key now highlights the days of the week buttons, making it easier to add an open house without the use of a mouse.
- Changed livestream open house labels to be consistent with RESO:
- From “Virtual Public” to “Livestream Public”
- From “Virtual Broker” to “Livestream Broker”
- Added time zone to open houses based on Listing Map Pin.
- Can now search by selling agent for “comp sold” listings on the Add/Edit
- Added a “Clear” button to the Waterfront section, making it easier to clear waterfront data on a listing.
- Updated the maximum-security deposit value from 9,999 to 99,999.
Questions? Contact NorthstarMLS help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.