In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- Two events: one great day with members!
- REALTORS® Charitable Foundation announces Bridging as its 2021 grant recipient
- SPAAR introduces its Housing Affordability Task Force
- Complete Code of Ethics. It's available online, anytime.
- Roseville is offering a new down payment assistance program
- City of Minneapolis and Hennepin County Launch Hennepin Homeownership Preservation Program
- Afternoon of networking and camaraderie at MetroYPN gathering
- ShowingTime maintenance scheduled for late on September 20
- NorthstarMLS upgrades its user sign-on and security
- Fourth quarter MLS invoices are due September 30
- 2022 membership renewal now underway
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.