In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- Spotlight on SPAAR: Paths into real estate and what is learned along the way
- SPAAR introduces its Housing Affordability Task Force
- SPAAR’s Professionalism Committee offers At Home With Diversity certification reimbursement
- What to know about Supra eKey access for non-members
- NorthstarMLS upgrades its user sign-on and security
- Fourth quarter MLS invoices are due September 30
- 2022 membership renewal now underway
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.