In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- Sensible Housing Ballot Committee Town Hall
- Rent control in Saint Paul: what it means for you
- A letter on rent control by MHA president and CEO
- Lawn signs available: Vote "NO" on ballot question #1
- Learn why being C2EX endorsed by November 1 is a benefit
- Awards! Awards! Awards! Annual award nominations now open!
- REALTORS® Charitable Foundation offers drive-thru dinners
- 2022 Membership Renewal Due November 30
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.