In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- SPAAR 2022 director opportunities extended through June 30
- Learn the latest about SPAAR's Advocacy
- Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
- Third quarter MLS invoices are due June 30
- Forms of note to be updated on August 1
- Minnesota Housing seeks input from SPAAR members
- We Care collection drive for those serving welcomes donations
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.