In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- Spotlight on SPAAR: Common Courtesies are Essential in Real Estate
- Committee meetings and small events return to onsite this week
- Pathway to Achievement Program promotes diversity within Realtor® membership
- 2022 Membership Renewal Notices will be emailed this week
- SPAAR offers member incentive for C2EX endorsement
- SPAAR wants photos from your National Night Out event!
- Seeking golf tournament volunteers on August 11
- Free LGBTQ+ ally training open to those in housing industry
- Realtors® UNITE is October 6 and 7, 2021, in St. Cloud
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.