In this issue of SPAAR's eNews:
- SPAAR creates Housing Affordability Task Force
- Realtor® safety is a number one priority
- SPAAR begins this year's candidate endorsement process
- A shout out for SPAAR Hero nominations
- It's what's for lunch! Food trucks at SPAAR on September 9
- SPAAR’s Coon Rapids office is moving suites
- Become involved in green real estate practices
- 2022 Membership Renewal Notices have been sent to members
- All smiles at Minnesota National Guard Youth Camp Golf event
- Housing Market Statistics
- Join SPAAR's Facebook group for members only
- Welcome, new members!
Time for a few more CE Credits
Tune into SPAAR’s course offerings for CE Credits to stay compliant or simply to take advantage of topics offered.