Did you know there’s a Toastmasters club for SPAAR members?
April 23, 2019
What is Toastmaster?
Toastmasters is a nonprofit educational organization that operates clubs worldwide to promote communication and public speaking skills. And SPAAR has a club for you!
- Communication and leadership skills development
- Impromptu speaking opportunities
- Meeting management skills
- Self-paced program
- Constructive evaluation
- Speech development
- Support from club members
- Positive and fun learning environment
SPAAR Toastmasters meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month from 1-2pm at SPAAR’s 325 Roselawn Avenue East location.
Looking for more info? Contact Jennifer Kovacich at email@example.com.
Share to social media!