SPAAR's 2021 Nominating Committee is looking to fill three director positions for 2022.
The position is a three-year term and directors are asked to make attendance a priority for all Board meetings, which typically occur once a month.
SPAAR is also accepting applications for its three officer positions: treasurer, president-elect and president.
Benefits of serving on the Board of Directors include:
- Opportunities to both learn from and teach others
- Direct involvement in decisions that impact the Association
- A broader professional network of members as well as community and civic leaders
- New experiences that develop professional and personal skills
- Social opportunities that often lead to lasting friendships
All candidates must have been a member of the Association for one year prior to the date of the nomination and must be a Realtor® member in good standing with no ethics violations within the past year.
This year's application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, June 30!
Contact Tracey Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.