2020 North and South Territory RPAC Endorsements
October 5, 2020
The Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® (SPAAR) REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is pleased to endorse:
- Julie Braastad for Anoka County Board of Commissioners
- Mark Foster for Birchwood Village City Council
- Nicole Frethem for Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
- Bobby Goldman for Arden Hills City Council
- Brad Greskowiak for Coon Rapids City Council
- Matthew Howe for Lake Elmo City Council
- Eric Langness for Forest Lake City Council
- Carol Mueller for Mounds View Mayor
- Kyle Palmer for Pine City City Council
- Victoria Reinhardt for Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
- Katie Werman-Roche for Chisago County Board of Commissioner
- Diane Anderson for Dakota County Commissioner
- Joe Atkins for Dakota County Commissioner
- Ben Baglio for Apple Valley City Council
- Andrea Date for Woodbury City Council
- Mary Hamann-Roland for Dakota County Commissioner
- Luke Hellier for Lakeville City Council
- Jake Ingebrightsen for Oakdale City Council
- Bob Lawrence for Woodbury City Council
- Justin Olsen for Cottage Grove City Council
- Mike Supina for Eagan City Council
- Lisa Weik for Washington County Commissioner
- Kevin Zabel for Oakdale City Council
“SPAAR & RPAC are proud to support candidates who will work hand-in-hand with us to advance real homeownership and private property rights in SPAAR’s jurisdiction,” – 2020 SPAAR President Patrick Ruble.
“The St. Paul Area Association of Realtors which represent approximately 7,500 Realtors in 12 counties in 200+ cities & townships proudly endorse candidates who support homeownership and property rights that directly impact the communities we serve. We look forward to continued and ongoing progress!” – 2020 SPAAR President-Elect Tracy Baglio.
About the REALTORS® Political Action Committee
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has advanced candidates and public policies that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment. RPAC contributes to and works with candidates who are REALTOR® allies, regardless of the letter behind their names. Candidates who receive support from RPAC are not selected based on their political party or ideology, but solely on their support of real estate issues.
About the Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS ®
The Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® (SPAAR) was founded in 1886 and has grown to nearly 7,500 members who live and work in the Greater Twin Cities area of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. For over 130 years, the Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® (SPAAR) has been dedicated to promoting the dream of homeownership with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
Share to social media!